Today I will tell you How you can use paytm easily without any difficulty. Nowadays the use of Paytm is gone common. Indian Govt. also gave preference to use online wallets in our daily life. Their motto is to make India a cashless Nation.
So if you are in worry that you do not know How to use paytm, Don’t take this tension anymore. Because now I will tell you the simple way to use paytm, it is not a difficult task. Only you need to follow the guidelines given below:-
- 0.1 What is paytm:-
- 0.2 How to use paytm
- 0.3 Here is the video to simply it:-
- 0.4 Send Paytm to Paytm Money:-
- 0.5 Follow these steps to become a VIP member:-
- 0.6 Benefits for VIP member
- 1 Loved It? Don’t Forget To Share It 🙂
First, you have to know when paytm establishes:-
What is paytm:-
Paytm is an Indian Online application. Its company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It was initiated in 2010. It is owned by One97 Communications.
In starting it offers only mobile recharging, adding bill payment and E-commerce. In 2015, it starts booking bus travel.Paytm also launched movie ticket booking by partnering with Cinepolis in the year 2016.
With this we can make payment online, if we purchase anything over the internet(if the owner of that site accepts the Paytm. It is like debit/credit cards. The main difference is that here we do not have to pay any extra charges like in a case of Debit/ Credit cards.
But we have to pay some charges if we do Paytm to Bank transaction. But below I will tell you the steps, if you follow them then you did not need to pay that charges also.
How to use paytm
1. First go to =>> www.Paytm.com .
2. If you use Smartphone then Download Paytm App for ease.
3. Install & Open Paytm app.
4. Now register on it.
5. Fill all your details which it demands.
6. After successful register make login to Paytm.
Now you have to add money in your Paytm In order to make online payments.
1. Open Paytm app.
2. Click on “ADD MONEY” Icon at Home page of Paytm App
3. Enter required amount.
4. Click on “Add Money” option
5. Apply promo code if you have any in promotional/voucher field.
(with Promo-codes you get cash-back as mentioned in offers.)
6. If you have not code then leave it blank and select “Proceed to pay Rs.” option
7. Choose any method of payment.
8. your amount will be credited instantly in your Paytm wallet.
Now you can make payments online.
Here is the video to simply it:-
You can use Paytm in following cases:-
Send Paytm to Paytm Money:-
If you want to send money from 1 paytm to another then proceeds as:-
- Click on Pay.
- Select Mobile No. option/ Scan Code Option
- Enter the number of receiver/ Scan His Code.
- Fill the amount.
- Click on “Send “ & proceed to pay
If you want to transfer your paytm cash to the Bank. then follow these steps:-
- Log in to Paytm app.
- Selec Passbook.
- Click on “Send Money To Bank” then click on “Transfer”
- Enter the amount.
- Fill your Bank details i.e. Bank account holder name, Account number, IFSC Code.
- Click on “Send” & proceed to pay
- The amount will be transferred to you Bank.
But You have to pay some charges for Paytm to bank transactions. But If you are a VIP member then you do not have to pay anything.
Follow these steps to become a VIP member:-
- Log in to Paytm App
- Now Click on Profile section in Right corner of the app
- Click on “Request Wallet Upgrade”
- Find your nearest KYC center from there.
- Now Submit a document you have from the followings:-
NREGA Job card
- After that, you will become a Paytm VIP Member in between 48 hours.
Benefits for VIP member
- You will get full support from Paytm official.
- You can store up to 1 lakhs in your wallet.
- Yoy can make more cash transactions than normal customers.
- Additional cash back, promotional, offer will be added only for you.
- You will extra coupons for Bus, Flight, recharges and Bill payment only for you.
If you need any type of help then contact with Paytm Care Team
Their No. 096439 79797
Email Id: care@Paytm.com