As today is Kiss Day, So today I’ll tell you some amazing facts about kissing. After reading these facts, you will be eager to lock lips with your partner with more passionately. To kiss your partner is a fun & pleasure giving and this will make relationships much stronger. In fact, Science also says that you should Kiss your partner as more as you can.
In teenagers life, The First Kiss is probably the best thing happens to them because at that time their emotions are flooded out with romance. Its warmth is unforgettable for the lovers.
Also Read: – How to impress a Girl
A kiss is considered as the best symbol of love so on this Valentine week doesn’t lose this awesome golden opportunity to express your love for your partner.
Followings are some types of Kisses which you can try on Kiss Day to impress your Partner: –
- Smooch: This will make her feel goofy.
- Forehead kiss: A gentle expression of love
- French Kiss: This Kiss contains a lot of Tongue Action.
- Cheek Kiss: This kiss indicates to Hello or Good Bye Kiss.
- Ear kiss: By kissing on your partner’s ear you can turn her on.
- Hand Kiss: It shows your love and passion for your partner.
- Seductive Kiss: This kiss helps to win your partner’s heart and seduce her.
- Single-Lip Kiss: In this, you have to suck each other’s lips between yours.
- Lingering Kiss: This is a lip to lip kiss, and you can continue this for as long as you can for better enjoyment.
- Eskimo Kiss: This type of kiss is known as the romantic option for the persons living in icy climates.
Above these Kisses will helps you to do better enjoyment and impress your partner on Kiss Day. Now we’ll talk about the unusual facts of Kissing.
Followings are the Special Facts About Kissing
1. The Science of Kissing is known as Philematology.
2. The important muscle used for kissing is orbicular orris. You can use up to 34 facial muscles depending on Kind of Kiss.
3. A passionately kissing for 1 minute will burn around 26 calories.
4. Your lips are at least a hundred times more sensitive than your fingertips and even more sensitive than your genitals!
5. Studies say around two-thirds of people tip their head to the right when kissing i.e. preference develops in the womb.
6. According to research, 50% of people have their first kiss before the age of 14.
7. On 11 November 2011, China achieve The longest kissing chain as 351 people participants at an event organized by Jiayuan.com in Beijing, China,
8. It’s said that Ekkachai and Laksana Tiranarat made a record of Longest Kissing for 58 hours, 35 minutes, and 58 seconds on February 12-14, 2013.
9. Michele Fucarino and Elisa Lazzarini (both from Italy) achieved The longest underwater kiss record in apnea. This kiss lasted for 3 min 24 sec and on the set of Lo Show Dei, Rome, Italy, on March 18, 2010.
10. Ernesta Hernandez Ambrosio and Jesús Juárez Vite (both from Mexico) made the record of The longest time to kiss a car. That is for 76 hours and at La Feria de San Francisco in Pachuca, Hidalgo, Mexico, from October 10–14, 2013.
11. The text Kamasutra contains a list of Kisses in 30 different types.
So you can also make your record on Kiss Day. Hope you’ll make a decent record 😛
Benefits of Kissing: –
- Kissing boosts bonding and strengthens relationship
- It relieves stress, anxiety and decreases pain
- Kissing burns calories and fight with cavities
- Kissing releases happy hormones
- It spurs arousal
Hope this article will provide you enough knowledge about kissing. And also motivates you to make your Kissing records and impress your partner on Kiss Day.